Monday 4 July 2016

Belly dance is a Western-coined name for a “traditional West Asian” dance, especially Raqs Sharqi. It is sometimes also called Middle Eastern dance or Arabic dance in the West. The term “Belly dance” is a misnomer as every part of the body is involved in the dance. The most featured body part being the hips. It basically originated from Middle East. For me no one does it better than Shakira. Belly dance was popularized in the West during the Romantic movement of the 18th and 19th centuries, when Orientalist artists depicted romanticized images of harem life in the Ottoman Empire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Facebook Badge

FACEBOOK LIKE

DANCE STLyES!

Sample Text

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hi friends, I am Sanket Marskole. I am a proffastional blogger. This blog is DANCE blog. I am Happy to learn my posts DANCING STYLES. THANK

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget