Monday 4 July 2016

Kathak is one of the eight forms of Indian classical dances, originated from India. This dance form traces its origins to the nomadic bards of ancient northern India, known as Kathakars or storytellers. Its form today contains traces of temple and ritual dances, and the influence of the bhakti movement. From the 16th century onwards it absorbed certain features of Persian dance and central asian dance . The name of the dance is derived from Sanskrit which means story. The classical dances can be compared to the ballet dances. These dances are very complicated and usually have a meaning to them. Just like the name, they are supposed to tell some sort of a story. For me no one does it better than Madhuri Dixit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Facebook Badge

FACEBOOK LIKE

DANCE STLyES!

Sample Text

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hi friends, I am Sanket Marskole. I am a proffastional blogger. This blog is DANCE blog. I am Happy to learn my posts DANCING STYLES. THANK

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget