Monday 4 July 2016

This is a performance dance and it originated in Italy during the fifteenth century. The dance developed in France and Russia and evolved from performance dance to concert dance. It is a very complicated form of dancing and is taught in different ballet schools all over the world. The dance is usually choreographed with vocal or orchestral music. It involves pointe work, flow and very precise acrobatic movements. The ballet went from romantic, to expressionist and neoclassical ballet. The word originally translates into ‘to dance’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Facebook Badge

FACEBOOK LIKE

DANCE STLyES!

Sample Text

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hi friends, I am Sanket Marskole. I am a proffastional blogger. This blog is DANCE blog. I am Happy to learn my posts DANCING STYLES. THANK

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget