Monday 4 July 2016

Salsa is a syncretic dance genre from Cuba. Salsa is normally a partner dance, although there are recognized solo forms. Salsa is usually danced to the salsa music although most people perform the steps with Latin American music as well. Salsa requires a couple, although you can choreograph it as a form of line dance in which a partner might not be necessary. You can perform salsa as an improvisation but generally it is choreographed. This dance style is very popular throughout the Latin America and over time it spread through North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and the Middle East.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Facebook Badge

FACEBOOK LIKE

DANCE STLyES!

Sample Text

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hi friends, I am Sanket Marskole. I am a proffastional blogger. This blog is DANCE blog. I am Happy to learn my posts DANCING STYLES. THANK

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget