Sunday 3 July 2016

Kids... it's dance time! Check out this dance video tutorial on how to do a body roll step in hip hop dance for kids.
This dance lesson features a hip-hop dance step taught by Caroline from "So You Think You Can Dance Canada". The girls learn the step which contains a body roll.Dancewav is a brand new kids website hosted by kids for kids about fitness and feasting - having fun and being active. They have hundreds of fun videos on cooking, nutrition, games, dance, sports, fitness, parties and more free activities for kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Facebook Badge

FACEBOOK LIKE

DANCE STLyES!

Sample Text

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hi friends, I am Sanket Marskole. I am a proffastional blogger. This blog is DANCE blog. I am Happy to learn my posts DANCING STYLES. THANK

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget