Sunday 3 July 2016

Kids... it's dance time! Check out this dance video tutorial on how to do a ball change step in hip hop dance for kids.
This dance lesson features a hip-hop dance step taught by Caroline from "So You Think You Can Dance Canada". The girls learn the basic hip hop step called "Ball, Change, Step" which you can do at home. Check out a few of her hip hop steps and put your own routine together.
dancewav is a brand new kids website hosted by kids for kids about fitness and feasting - having fun and being active. They have hundreds of fun videos on cooking, nutrition, games, dance, sports, fitness, parties and more free activities for kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Facebook Badge

FACEBOOK LIKE

DANCE STLyES!

Sample Text

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hi friends, I am Sanket Marskole. I am a proffastional blogger. This blog is DANCE blog. I am Happy to learn my posts DANCING STYLES. THANK

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget